The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Analog left/right dead?
09-20-2013, 03:12 PM (This post was last modified: 09-20-2013 04:01 PM by Xhosant.)
Analog left/right dead?
On the major issue: PPSSPP won't receive input matching the "analog stick left" and "analog stick right" commands, from any interface i have.

Assigning keybinds to them works like charm (so no issue in receiving input). In-game, however, both the keyboard buttons and the gamepad ones (that match the analog left/right) simply do nothing. Tested on 2 different games, so that's not the issue either. And the gamepad's driver verifies that input arrives to the computer.

To sum up, PPSSPP receives analog left/right input, but ignores it in-game. Any ideas?

Edit: Problem solved, apparently i checked a box i shouldn't have, sometime (the one exactly bellow "control mapping"). The next issue still stands, however.

On another, probably unrelated note, PPSSPP ignores all input from the gamepad in any usb slot other than the first it was used in. Driver again receives input. No reason to bother with that yet, though, just mentioning this as another possible clue.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Analog left/right dead? - Xhosant - 09-20-2013 03:12 PM
RE: Analog left/right dead? - dlanor - 09-24-2013, 03:32 PM
RE: Analog left/right dead? - quandaar - 01-27-2014, 11:53 AM