Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
a few questions regarding the emulator
08-10-2013, 08:30 PM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2013 08:31 PM by warweeny.)
RE: a few questions regarding the emulator
(08-10-2013 05:54 PM)solarmystic Wrote:  
(08-10-2013 02:36 PM)warweeny Wrote:  might as well post it in the topic i made,

my mother has an intel atom 2.2ghz processor with a pretty crappy videocard in it (laptop)
it can handle psx emulation and some n64 emulation to some decree (it runs banjo kazooie at playable speeds,not full speed all the time tho) to get a general performance idea Tongue

do you think her laptop can handle ppsspp?
when i see things like 1ghz android devices running games fullspeed i cant lose the mind of thinking it would be as light for the pc as well...but i am probably horribly wrong here xD

anyone know a bare minimum to run ppsspp on the pc? i saw a ''minimum'' spec @ the main site but its so vague Tongue (modern cpu, yeah i know exactly what you mean lol)

When it comes to Atom chipsets and processors, our main concern is the actual model of the Intel gfx chipset used with the Atom.

The CPU may be able to handle it, but we'd need to know the precise model of the crappy videocard in it before we can make a definitive conclusion.

if i say it hampers with facebook slot machines and candycrush would that help? xD although i think that is more of the cpu fault tho...

i really dont know the exact vga and i am quite far of my moms place so i cant check it out yet, it didnt have an actuall recognisable name like hd 2xxx or better, it is an intel graphics card but it doesnt have decent drivers too, it was released before windows 7 Tongue

i dont think the laptop can handle ppsspp in such a way it can handle lets say crisis core full speed, osi am giving it a lost cause for now Tongue

*~* You can get the weeny out of the war, but you cannot get the war out of the weeny
*~* [email protected] - 8gb ddr3 - gtx 970 - windows 7
*~* i am really good at English, but it isn't my native language :3
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: a few questions regarding the emulator - warweeny - 08-10-2013 08:30 PM