Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Newer versions BRICK my device
08-13-2013, 02:52 PM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2013 06:51 AM by hardem.)
RE: Newer versions BRICK my device
read frame buffer to memory (CPU) and (GPU): intro screens works fine, and then corrupt image and crash, but not brick Big Grin

[Image: o9q2bo.png] (this appear where the green screen I posted before with non-buffered rendering)

Also there is a limit resizing the gamepad that I think could be nice if it let you do it a bit smaller, for tablets or bigger phones maybe its ok but for little devices like this maybe is a great option (transparency is ok for me) Tongue

And again, if you need to see how this GPU react with any specific game or settings just say.

EDIT: Tested Crash Tag Team Racing and EVERYTHING is fine, just frameskip give me a black screen (in the background the game still running) and when I disable it the game come back, don't know if this problem with frameskip is because of my crappy device or its normal.

EDIT2: I had some random green screen with Crash Tag Team (http://i.imgur.com/iGwvupN.png) but pressing menu and come back and everything is fine again Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Newer versions BRICK my device - hardem - 08-05-2013, 09:17 AM
RE: Newer versions BRICK my device - hardem - 08-13-2013 02:52 PM