Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Xperia Play Future Support & Compatibility (Smartphone From Hardware Low)
05-26-2014, 09:15 AM
RE: Xperia Play Future Support & Compatibility (Smartphone From Hardware Low)
(05-25-2014 11:38 PM)nex86 Wrote:  I'm sorry, without sounding rude but I don't think that you can still get much out of an Xperia Play.
I mean, it's compact and small but with its outdated hardware I wouldn't think of emulating anything above PS1.
current devices like the Nvidia Shield have a lot more potencial without that developers have to worry about optimizing for older hardware,
and can more focus on stability and optimizing multithreading for multicore devices.

CPU - 1 GHz / Adreno 205/512 MB ​​of RAM is enough to run any game (and not counting for which we use AdrenoBooster & Overclock to 1.5 ghz), the same (Henrik Rydgård) said, it's just lack of optimization.
is more! The Xperia Play was the first to receive Gamepad support, as of today (which already past 1 ½ years) since leaving (PPSSPP) and there is already a long list of games that run at full speed on Xperia Play (look post), it is only a matter of time, so that the emulator becomes functional as (FPSE) on Xperia Play (and any smartphone with the same hardware) By the way, god of war running on Xperia Play with (ICS) (which runs much slower than GB) between 70% - 100% speed / 8-20 .
and this was tested in an old build (v0.9.7), I have great faith in the Xperia Play.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Xperia Play Future Support & Compatibility (Smartphone From Hardware Low) - ysangredevago - 05-26-2014 09:15 AM