Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Some strange problems with ram usage
06-26-2013, 09:39 AM
RE: Some strange problems with ram usage
I undated the drivers and this is the result with HT enabled:

Dragon Ball Z Shin Budokai Another Road - plus 45fps

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - plus 60fps

Gods Eater Burst - the opening video is visible now and the speed is the same(145)

Dissidia 012 - plus 40fps

YS 7 - now the missing textures are here(it needed BR)and I think it's faster

DBZ Tenkaichi Tag Team Demo - work fine(I didn't measure the speed before but not it's either the same or faster)

Naruto Shippuden Kizuna Drive Demo - need BR because some screens are black if it's disabled.With HT enabled and I also didn't measure the on thing game before but with HT it either faster or the same

God Of War - Chains of Olympus - video is visible now,require BR(missing elements otherwise)and faster with HT

God Of War - Ghost Of Sparta - same as above

Dante's Inferno - requires BR,otherwise black screen everywhere

Crisis Core - I couldn't figure out this game...there is no high ram usage but on cut scenes where I had to wait to get full speed on the cut scene,not it's acting the same ways as when HT was disabled(before updating the drivers...meaning slower and there is no difference on those cut scenes between on and off on HT)

The problem with msvcr100.dll still exist...if you run a PBP,the next time I start the emu,a dialog will appear with msvcr100.dll
Any game in the Recent that is after the PBP,will not be displayed and any game before the PBP will be displayed.

Now my main problem is what to do with those annoying black screens for 2 seconds every time I try to open the nvidia control panel or click on the tray icon and that those newer drivers don't have an option that I always used before on games that have max resolution lower than my screen resolution

Using PPSSPP on Windows 7 x64 SP1
i7 4771 3.5Ghz,GTX750TI,16GB RAM

Batch iso <=> cso converter
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5384
Save Game\States Manager
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5516
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some strange problems with ram usage - vsub_ - 06-26-2013 09:39 AM