Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
Castlevania The Dracula X Chronicles US
01-08-2014, 03:03 AM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2014 11:01 AM by CrimsonFangX.)
RE: Castlevania The Dracula X Chronicles US
(01-05-2014 12:46 PM)CobraSA Wrote:  there is still some issues remaining, on sotn at least, emu will freeze at the end of any streamed cut-scene, for example in sotn, at the end of the opening konami logo stream, or at the end of the first stream when you start a new game, it's possible to skip these cut-scenes though so the bonus game remains playable, however there might be some unskippable streams later in the game, not sure.

I beat the game without having many problems. As you said, the game hangs after a cutscene tries to finish but you can just skip them.

The emulator crashed a few random times during certain enemy skills (the Venus Weed was one) but I think that was a combination of playing for a long period of time, saving and loading savestates quite frequently, and using turbo because after I re-opened the emulator everything was fine.

And as someone had stated in the other thread, there are graphical glitches. Sword familiar being one of them and when entering or exiting a boss area.

Also, why isn't this in playable yet?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Castlevania The Dracula X Chronicles US - CrimsonFangX - 01-08-2014 03:03 AM
ppsspp keeps crashing mid game - lights - 09-21-2015, 03:29 PM