The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Xbox controller doesnt work (please read)
06-09-2013, 09:40 PM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2013 09:41 PM by BigWillie54.)
Xbox controller doesnt work (please read)
First i gotta say that i really like the look of your program and how it seems extremely assessable for people like me who may not be the best and doing things on a computer.

Anyways to my issue. I recently downloaded ppsspp v.76 and a game (peace walker). I quickly test to see if the game works and it does. Now i get my xbox controller out (wireless but i have a receive for pc) and click on the controls tab to set the controls up but it isnt working. I though it might be the controller so i try other emulators(psx2 and 9xnes) and real games i own on pc and they all can read my inputs. So im just wondering what the issue is here. Please ask me anything you need to know that could help me play peace walker (just finished mgs3 again now i want to continue the story of big boss).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Xbox controller doesnt work (please read) - BigWillie54 - 06-09-2013 09:40 PM