Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Z.H.P Unlosing Ranger vs Darkdeath Evilman
02-07-2021, 12:23 AM
RE: Z.H.P Unlosing Ranger vs Darkdeath Evilman
[BUG] When in dungeons, the minimap does not update the player character's position when they move east-and-west -- only when they move north-and-south. Very bizarre bug.

I've tried in both version 1.10.3 and the nightly build. Same behavior.

This bug is also mentioned at https://www.reddit.com/r/EmulationOnAndr..._psp_game/ . I'm using the Windows version of PPSSPP, however.

I intend to record and upload a brief clip of this bug in action and will post again once I have done so. In the meantime, I'd appreciate any suggestions. The game seems to run completely fine, otherwise.

Elaboration: this is a tile-based game where the player character can only move in 4 directions. The camera can be rotated 90 degrees at a time, so any d-pad direction can move the character in any direction, depending on rotation. In this case, the rotation nor d-pad button pressed has no bearing; all that matters is the absolute direction that the character is moving. If he moves along ONE axis, the minimap will update with his new position after each movement. If he moves along the OTHER axis, the minimap will not update to reflect his new position until he makes a move along that first axis, again.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Z.H.P Unlosing Ranger vs Darkdeath Evilman - Vencabot - 02-07-2021 12:23 AM