Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dissidia Random/Wrong BGM issue made BGM work, wha...
05-12-2013, 12:04 PM
RE: Dissidia Random/Wrong BGM issue made BGM work, wha...
(05-10-2013 09:51 PM)kenny43 Wrote:  Alright, so the thing is while playing dissidia 012 the BGM suddenly worked out of the blue (Android, official build which is not suposed to support atrac3+ by any way s it's pretty impossible atm), I went crazy and kept searching for the bgm that worked as I recognized it, it was from FFVIII, well I tried all FFVIII songs with no results, so I just
tried all of the songs.. And well, guess what? On the second row of songs (After "No BGM, presing right only) From FF I to FF III the bgms actually DO work, but they are not the indicated ones, instead otherz, for example revival from FFII plays the FFVIII one that I got to recognize.

I'm pretty confused, the game is suposed to use Atrac3 for voices and Atract3+ for BGMs, right? Then how come these got to work, or are some of these actually on Atrac3 format?

Thanks for reading!

i can't reproduce this unfortunately, but yeah atrac3 (not +) should be playing on Android
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dissidia Random/Wrong BGM issue made BGM work, wha... - JumperTwo - 05-12-2013 12:04 PM