The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
PS3 controller key mappings settings for PPSSPP?
05-01-2013, 06:43 AM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2013 11:52 AM by GuilhermeGS2.)
PS3 controller key mappings settings for PPSSPP?
[font=Verdana][size=medium]

It will be easy to play PSP games on Android tablets/smartphones if PPSSPP will support PS3 key mappings.. like a dual shock 2 or 3 (USB type) connected into a OTG cable and unto the tablet/smartphones...

after searching on google and youtube, i found this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69BLGqRIKbs

an app called FPse for android is available on Google Play Store, BUT ITS NOT FREE!! and it will only play PSX or PS1 games.. Please watch the video until you get into part 2 which will show how they set up that the controller will be suported, like if you press X, the emulator will really detect that the key pressed is really X...

I hope the next release will support this kind of feature.. It came up into my mind that there is a code from that app, maybe, you can extract it... i found a paid app..Please, not post download links for pirate app/games ~ GuilhermeGS2 go ahead and download it Smile

I hope i helped.. Smile

Android

CPU: WM8850 Cortex A8 1.2GHz
Operating System: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
Screen: LCD 7" TFT, 800 x 480
RAM: DDR3 512MB
Storage: 4GB Nand Flash
External Storage: SD Card (up to 32GB)

Windows

Windows 7 Ultimate (x64)
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3210 CPU @ 3.20 GHz 3.20 GHz
Find all posts by this user