Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Features
06-26-2023, 09:51 PM
RE: Features
Yeah I just recently kinda learned a bit about fonts by just running across it.
So I was like hmmm whats fonts and typed what is fonts in the big search bar.
Doing so I ran across people saying that the default PPSSPP font causes issues with some games.
So I did some more research on fonts and also on the default PPSSPP font causing issues with some games.
When I saw that fonts dont change the look of the PPSSPP screen I did some more research on what they are and what they do.
When I dont know what something is I either use the big search bar or I check youtube or I ask in a post on forums or all 3.
I didnt know that PSP being a 7th generation hand held was considered modern when we are in the 9th generation.
I always considered any console or hand held thats 2 or more generations older retro.
It was nice learning somethings from you.
All though Im a nostalgic person into authenticy I agree with you Id rather be able play games without them being slow.
When setting up emulators I choose auto/automatic if its available , recommended if its available.
If a setting says may improve I choose it.
If I dont know what a setting and its options are I look them up and if that doesnt help I leave it set on its default option and there are plenty of those.
Again I thank you for your time and patience I appreciate it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Features - Astuma - 06-25-2023, 12:46 PM
RE: Features - LunaMoo - 06-25-2023, 03:13 PM
RE: Features - Astuma - 06-25-2023, 04:53 PM
RE: Features - LunaMoo - 06-25-2023, 11:34 PM
RE: Features - Astuma - 06-26-2023, 03:27 AM
RE: Features - LunaMoo - 06-26-2023, 05:35 AM
RE: Features - Astuma - 06-26-2023 09:51 PM