The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Jeanne D'Arc HD Textures (WIP)
08-02-2022, 08:41 AM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2022 09:09 AM by b0rd2dEAth.)
Heart Jeanne D'Arc HD Textures (WIP)
I thought I'd share these PPSSPP textures that I made the other day. Got most of the stuff down, but I'm still adding more as I play. Everything has been 4x AI upscaled. Was looking for this but no one appears to have made one yet, so I decided to try making one myself. If you want to help finish the project it would be awesome, otherwise ill add more as I go.

[Image: vYMlhxQ.png]
[Image: Jbly3E8.png]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jeanne D'Arc HD Textures (beta) v0.1 https://mega.nz/file/99IFQIjL#-aNEQzjZFV...A_U--cvKiA
Jeanne D'Arc HD Textures (beta) (project) v0.1 https://mega.nz/file/phIHkBKQ#Ob1I-YkXqE...y_Kj8zbTno
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sidenote:
You will want to use the 60FPS hack to get the most out of the experience. I also recommend using 6x scale or greater if possible. I am currently playing the game on my M1 Mac at 8x resolution.

Code:
_S UCUS-98700
_G Jeanne d'Arc
_C1 60 fps
_L 0xE0011420 0x0000921E
_L 0x2000921C 0x1000000E
_C0 60 fps [Disable]
_L 0x2000921C 0x1420000E

I will have to post this on a repository at some point so that it is easier. I noticed that some of the effects textures may be too big so I've moved them aside. Every time an attack occurs it ends up loading that texture causing choppy gameplay. I will have to re-upload again, still got more textures ive been compiling that need upscaling.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Jeanne D'Arc HD Textures (WIP) - b0rd2dEAth - 08-02-2022 08:41 AM