The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is "Screen" in Control Mapping???
01-05-2022, 06:18 AM
What is "Screen" in Control Mapping???
So recently I had to nuke the entire default control configuration(s) for a new controller I'm using, and while I had re-mapped the basic set-up for in-game interactions I seem to have lost the ability to quit to the homescreen on both my controller and keyboard.

I tried setting up a button or key for the "Home" hotkey, but that did nothing, either because it doesn't do what I think it does, or perhaps I had configured it wrong.

So that led me to experiment, I tried multiple options but nothing allows me to quit to the PPSSP homescreen like before with my escape key, I also tried "Screen" but that didn't do anything either, however my primary concern is whether or not I created an unwanted change by randomly trying out these keybinding's.

Like, what exactly is "Screen" and it's functionality? It doesn't take screenshots or whatever, so what is it?

Edit: Sorry it this is appearing as a copied thread, but it seems my first didn't show up.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What is "Screen" in Control Mapping??? - Amandiam - 01-05-2022 06:18 AM