The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PPSSPP save corrupted on an actual PSP
12-16-2021, 12:33 AM
PPSSPP save corrupted on an actual PSP
Recently I moved a PSP save, on a Vita using Adrenaline, to PPSSPP. I played a mission on Burnout Legends and wanted to add it back to my Vita. I added it to the correct place but when I launched Burnout Legends it tells me the save is corrupted. I tried using Magic Save but I got it to load the Playtime and Points details but when I load it, there’s no sound and none of the save data is loaded. I’m using “Decrypt: 2 and SFO: 3.” Is there a possibility I’m doing it wrong or does Burnout Legends have locked saves? Is anyone familiar with moving Burnout Legends on PSP saves from Vita to PPSSPP and back? I haven’t lost any of my saved data because I backed it up before transferring. Just curious if it’s possible to switch between portable and on a big TV whenever I feel like it. If anyone has a solution, or if I should try something different on Magic Save, let me know.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
PPSSPP save corrupted on an actual PSP - Dexxtrip - 12-16-2021 12:33 AM