The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PPSSPP Builds (Their purpose)
04-19-2013, 12:55 PM (This post was last modified: 04-19-2013 12:56 PM by Swifty.)
PPSSPP Builds (Their purpose)
Hello there!

I was browsing around the internet mostly on Youtube and Google for a chance to find some kind of a proper or atleast an acceptable emu and ran out to this

First of all congratulations on making one of the best PSP emulators today,i would like to thank all the staff behind the hard work to make this emu better and better everyday.

One thing thats been playing on my mind is,whats the real purpose of these "Builds"?,appreciated if you could answer my questions in order please.

1-Do they have any effect on Glitchy/non-playable games so that they become playable or atleast go from very glitchy to just simple graphical glitches

2-is it neccesary to have them downloaded?

3-whats the very main goal of "builds"?

last question is when do you see PPSSPP 1.0 getting a release? not trying to make you predict anything but just a slight and quick date that you think it can be possible

Thank you and have a nice day. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
PPSSPP Builds (Their purpose) - Swifty - 04-19-2013 12:55 PM
RE: PPSSPP Builds (Their purpose) - Swifty - 04-19-2013, 02:39 PM