Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 5 Average
Persona 3 Portable HD Texture Pack Community Expansion (WIP) [Updated 12/16/2021]
02-23-2021, 04:45 AM (This post was last modified: 02-27-2021 03:51 AM by flamecrest920.)
RE: Persona 3 Portable HD Texture Pack Expansion Using AI (WIP) [Updated 01/28/2021]
(02-21-2021 01:51 PM)ArcEnCiel Wrote:  Updated NPC folder rip. https://mega.nz/file/5w9UBQjQ#-m3dTkZlMj...YfF_l9LO9g

"Main" folder has battlefield model textures for SEES (like Shirt of Chivalry and Maid costume variants), Strega and Old Couple textures now since I don't remember clearly which one wanders into Tartarus.
"NPC" folder has like 98% of all the other NPC textures and is barely organized. But it probably has the textures for other NPCs that wander into Tartarus (most likely somewhere in "zNPCfolders")
And "mockup" has 1 FEMC texture mockup where I have a suggestion. For SEES Armband for party it might be better to use PSP variation (with regular integer upscaling to match higher resolution of PS2) with SEES letters clearly visible since it looks kinda closer to Official Artwork.

Looks like having to try a second time to attach the picture deleted my original message here. I got a bunch done and uploaded, namely finishing the male MC, Yukari, Ken, Chidori, Jin, Bunkichi, Fuuka, and Mitsuru. Color corrected the hat and eyes on Junpei's All Out Attack portrait as you can see here, and made a few corrections to Tartarus, the bunker, and hotel too. Drew a rough blink portrait for Vincent, and partially remade FEMC's textures using PS2 original versions wherever possible. The Portable original parts of outfits are obviously unaffected, but yes, I went to the trouble of mapping her maid, school uniform, bikini, and BP outfits. Latter two are the most notable I suppose, cause I had to edit them from Yukari/Mitsuru's ones as you'd expect.

EDIT: Added Akihiko, and fixed Mitsuru/Male MC's eyes. Edited the "Great" Status picture to resemble it's design from Portable much more.

EDIT 2: Shinjiro added, and Tuxedo costumes were partially remade.

EDIT 3 (yes, really): Junpei, Shinjiro, Tartarus victims, Nyx "egg" form area textures, battle flash texture (for teammates fighting solo in Tartarus), Hell Knight, and Devious Maya. All character models outside of enemies/Personas should be covered now.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Persona 3 Portable HD Texture Pack Expansion Using AI (WIP) [Updated 01/28/2021] - flamecrest920 - 02-23-2021 04:45 AM