Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 5 Average
Persona 3 Portable HD Texture Pack Community Expansion (WIP) [Updated 12/16/2021]
01-25-2021, 12:23 AM (This post was last modified: 01-25-2021 08:12 PM by flamecrest920.)
RE: Persona 3 Portable HD Texture Pack Expansion Using AI (WIP) [Updated 12/27/2020]
Just added the rest of Trismegistus and Hermes to the MEGA folder. Apparently I didn't get around to finishing them before? It's fixed now, anyways. I can link it again if you need, but i'm sure you have it saved from my spam in this thread.

Also, I noticed that a particular background wasn't upscaled. It's a shot of Tatsumi Port Island and the ocean surrounding it, used when heading to Gekkoukan High for the first time via the train with Yukari. It acts as the sky behind the train's transparent windows, and I think it's the only time Portable double-layers backgrounds. (it's in the rips i've given you, afaik. worst case it's maybe ten minutes away from booting up a new save file) Given that this scene was represented with an FMV in FES originally, there actually isn't much I can do for it on my own. (the closest FES even shows is a split second view of the ocean, and part of the sky (with the rest obscured by a building and the train). Hope you guys have been well. I've just been playing other games and wrapping up college, mostly.

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Persona 3 Portable HD Texture Pack Expansion Using AI (WIP) [Updated 12/27/2020] - flamecrest920 - 01-25-2021 12:23 AM