The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
xperia play has died
04-15-2013, 11:36 PM (This post was last modified: 04-15-2013 11:42 PM by xperiaplay2someday.)
xperia play has died
So the dreaded moment for me has come...i can no longer use my xperia play as my daily phone. The power/lock&unlock had slowly got worse sometimes taken 6-9 times to finally work.

Eventually it totally stopped working. At first it was ok, found out I can use the home button to unlock(wish I knew before to save wear) but it only unlock doesnt lock(is ok set the timeout to 15secs but worst and most breaking of all is there is now no power button.

So I just made sure never to power off but then I found a glitch or something when downloading a patapon save from gamefaqs and it made my phone turn off booting the game Sad And I cannot turn it on agian...

Googled the problem apparently its semi common, I know theres a lot of xperia players here I suggest you start using home to unlock to save wear!

I have the screwdriver to take it apart ill update if I can turn it on

Edit: Im debating a upgraded to galaxy s4 but will prob get another play unless dolphin really works good. Im satisfied with my play'd performance despite being from late 2010

Xperia Play 2.3.3
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
xperia play has died - xperiaplay2someday - 04-15-2013 11:36 PM
RE: xperia play has died - sfageas - 04-16-2013, 01:25 AM
RE: xperia play has died - EvilKingStan - 04-16-2013, 08:20 PM
RE: xperia play has died - VIRGIN KLM - 04-17-2013, 05:57 AM
RE: xperia play has died - VIRGIN KLM - 04-18-2013, 07:36 AM