Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hot Shots (Everybody's) Tennis: Get a Grip
11-01-2019, 06:54 AM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2019 06:55 AM by Sablicious.)
RE: Hot Shots (Everybody's) Tennis: Get a Grip
(10-28-2019 01:34 AM)onelight Wrote:  To play local LAN multiplayer, just run jpcsp at each PC.
If not find players, add Lan ip to Broadcasting address for each jpcsp. The jpcsp at pc1 add pc2's IP, and the jpcsp at pc2 add pc1's ip
I tried that: 192.168.0.58 for player-1, and 192.168.0.167 for player-2... But, the game game does not create a lobby proper -- only sitting in the "Entering Room" screen (*no lock-up, just no progress from that point).
---

(10-28-2019 06:23 PM)AdamN Wrote:  Player1(Host) can create room and select the character without freezing, and Player2(Join) can see the room(the room will be visible after Host selecting the character),
But when i try to join it the Host gets frozen with this error in the Debug Log: AdhocPdp_Thr E[NET]: HLE\proAdhoc.cpp:996 MatchingHandler: Callback Failed to Return within 250ms!
I'm guessing that that's a similar issue to the what I'm having. The game does not "lock up" per se; it just sits (active) in the pre-lobby scree -- kind of in limbo, with all control interaction locked out.

As I stated earlier, the JPCSP works in multiplayer for this game: I tested multiplayer for a couple hours today, and had no crashes (besides one lock-up when one player restarted and another tried to exit their existing game -- restarts fixing this issue, without it ever re-occurred).

So, as it stands, I'm satisfied with single-PC multiplayer. Using the "extend display" function makes it the same as using two, separate emulators; and only one PC is required, which is handy. PPSSPP is a better / smoother / more ergonomic PSP emulator than JPCSP -- I'll keep an eye on it, in case the Ad Hoc functionality gets improved.

Thanks for all the help, guys/gals Shy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hot Shots (Everybody's) Tennis: Get a Grip - Sablicious - 11-01-2019 06:54 AM