Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hot Shots (Everybody's) Tennis: Get a Grip
10-25-2019, 05:43 AM (This post was last modified: 10-25-2019 05:52 AM by Sablicious.)
RE: Hot Shots (Everybody's) Tennis: Get a Grip
Subsequently, I've come to learn that the host player should actually enter the pre-match lobby (as distinct from sit at the "Entering room" screen, as occurs with PPSSPP). Moreover, using JPCSP, I once managed to momentarily join a multiplayer lobby -- using the 127.0.0.1 loop-back method... However, I have not been able to replicate this.

A user gave me some firmware update(?) for JPCSP -- the user who demonstrated successfully playing in MP in his YouTube video. Unfortunately, that hasn't helped in my case.

Does PPSSPP get updates that improve ad hoc MP compatibility?... Or is such development more or less dead / complete? It's really annoying having found such an enjoyable tennis game (literally, as rare as hen's teeth), only for it to be stuck in single-player -_-

PS: When I try the loop-back method using PPSSPP, the game locks up at the "Initializing Network" screen.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hot Shots (Everybody's) Tennis: Get a Grip - Sablicious - 10-25-2019 05:43 AM