Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ppsspp darkstalkers on android
03-17-2019, 10:00 AM
RE: Ppsspp darkstalkers on android
(03-11-2019 07:13 AM)viprit Wrote:  I am attempting to play darkstalkers on my GP XD+ but some of the menus won't display and the character. I am running 1.7.5 and have attempted to change the mode from buffer to skip but this doesn't seem to work. Does anyone have the best way to get darkstalkers to work?

The only way to play it with recent versions of PPSSPP is to use software mode, which is unplayable slow unless you run it on a very powerful system.

This game apparently runs in emulation rather than being natively programmed for the PSP and as such the people working on PPSSPP don't consider it a real PSP game, so no attempt to make it playable in hardware mode will be made.

Actually there used to be an option, Read to Memory if I remember correctly, which would make it playable with some graphical glitches. However at least one contributor hated that the option was a hack and even though it caused no problems when not used, and even though it was only ever used on games that couldn't be played any other way, it was removed a while back.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Ppsspp darkstalkers on android - viprit - 03-11-2019, 07:13 AM
RE: Ppsspp darkstalkers on android - Rekrul - 03-17-2019 10:00 AM