The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Chromebook issue with 3D displaying properly 1.6.3 Android
09-06-2018, 01:41 PM
Chromebook issue with 3D displaying properly 1.6.3 Android
I have reported this issue to using the Chromebook's "Report an issue" feature but I felt I should report it here too in case the developers of PPSSPP could help get some traction on this bug too.

It's looking like for Chromebook users on Beta channel ChromeOS 69.0.3497.35 that things are working as expected. On Dev channel 70.0.3538.7 (and possibly other previous versions in 70.0.xxxx.x) all 3D is broken.

I am stating just 3D as movie sequences such as the opening one in God of War CoO does display properly yet the company titles, main menu, and once in game either do not display at all (only a gradient red bar is seen most of the time) or a completely garbled flash once in a while.

Here is a link to Reddit where myself and at least one other confirmed this.

www. redditt .com /r/chromeos/comments/9di52n/ppsspp_163_from_the_playstore_working_for_anyone/

Also if this isn't the place for this please let me know and I will post to the proper location.

thank you for your time.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Chromebook issue with 3D displaying properly 1.6.3 Android - LazerTag - 09-06-2018 01:41 PM