The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Persona 3 Portable looses tarot card textures?
09-05-2018, 09:10 PM
Persona 3 Portable looses tarot card textures?
On my GPD XD Plus (Mediatek MT8176 processor with PowerVR GX6250 GPU, 4 gigs ram, Android 7.0) I'm having a weird issue with textures during just one part of P3P. I've tried both the latest release as well as daily builds of 1.6.3 using the Vulkan back end

It's been ages since I played P3P (when I actually had a PSP) and it felt a little weird when I started it again and the tarot cards at the "Shuffle time" didn't display images, just the same "card back" texture for both front and back, but I wasn't 100% sure I remembered correctly, so I didn't worry too much about it.

Recently I installed the HD texture pack from hououin_kyouma for P3P and for about a day or two I had the card face textures, then they went away again(!).

I've verified on youtube that they should be there all of the time so I'm not sure what's happening. I've played around with many different graphics options, enabled and disabled the texture pack, etc and can't seem to get them to come back correctly.

Any info or advise would be appreciated. I would be happy to submit any logs/etc as needed.

Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Persona 3 Portable looses tarot card textures? - MrAkai - 09-05-2018 09:10 PM