The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
x360pad key conflict with keyboard an itself on linux
04-02-2018, 04:00 AM
x360pad key conflict with keyboard an itself on linux
ppsspp version 1.5.4
game : monster hunter freedom

I tested x360pad driver with both the kernel xpad module and xboxdrv, all have the same problem.

problem description:
I'm playing Monster hunter freedom, in this game , you use the left anolog stick to move , hold the LT to open item list , use Square and B to switch between items.

the problem is , but if press LT while hold the left stick , the stick input seems to be interrupted. ( that means, open the item list will stop the runing ) , but even if you release LT , keeps the analog stick still hold , the running will not resume, you have to reset the stick , push forward again , then the game role start running again.
but the RT don't have this problem , in this game RT is for accelerating. if u push the stick, the game role runs, hold RT , game role runs faster , release RT, game role runs at normal speed.

I tested x360pad driver with both the kernel xpad module and xboxdrv, all have the same problem.

further more , I tested combine 360pad with keyboard , another weird problem happens. ANY 360pad input stop the keyboard input. that means, if I set hold W to run forward, while I 'm holding W , the game role runs , at this time , any input from the 360pad , no matter stick or buttons, will make the running stop, even I 'm still holding the W key. I have to release it then press it again to make game role run again.

I have another stick, is some home-made stuff , don't have such problem , I can use it solely or combine with keyboard , no conflict at all.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
x360pad key conflict with keyboard an itself on linux - monster_hunter - 04-02-2018 04:00 AM