Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Some ideas and requests for developers
02-11-2018, 03:35 PM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2018 04:06 PM by aeromet.)
RE: Some ideas and requests for developers
(02-11-2018 04:13 AM)[Unknown] Wrote:  A better question: what bugs or flaws in PPSSP are motivating you to constantly use the speedhack of disabling buffered rendering? What needs to be fixed so you don't have to switch rendering resolution all the time?

-[Unknown]
I for example wrote about the settings of the buffer rendering. there are some other settings that I constantly turn on or off because I have a weak device - Lenovo a889 1300 MHz mali 400.
Buffer rendering, adding and decreasing frame-frame, viewing in real time how the graphics change when you include certain shaders, rendering permission,even a hack timer, and some other settings, all this would be convenient to switch without leaving the screen .... I do not know ... I think that many would have liked it.

(02-11-2018 04:13 AM)[Unknown] Wrote:  As for 3d anaglyph - I think it sounds like a worthwhile feature

-[Unknown]
Well, here) I just offered an innovation, I want the emulator to be even better. This function is of interest to me. Yes, looking at the monitor through anaglyph glasses is tiring for the eyes, but who did the same thing on the real console, and it had its users.

Another request.

I often play shooters and I want to note that on a touch screen with control like in the original console it's very inconvenient. For example, to play modern kombat or other similar games is convenient, but in the emulator, control is possible only with buttons on the screen (for example, if you have to look to the right to the left downwards upwards - respectively, the buttons are square circle triangle and cross) it is not convenient .... Is it possible to do so that the action of the buttons square circle of the triangle and the cross would be possible to push through the touch screen for example left (square) - svayp on the screen to the left, down (cross) svayp on the screen down, etc. I hope you understand what I mean? Well, to control the review in the game was like in games like modern kombat.
It would be very very very comfortable when you play shooters.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some ideas and requests for developers - aeromet - 02-11-2018 03:35 PM