Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Homescreen GUI messed up
02-02-2018, 09:47 AM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2018 10:38 AM by Doggo the Poggo.)
RE: Homescreen GUI messed up
(02-02-2018 09:05 AM)LunaMoo Wrote:  Those are all your gpu drivers issues which you'll have to wait for Nvidia to fix.

Nvidia has a fame of releasing great drivers, but it's also known from reusing desktop drivers for mobile gpu versions which often end up pretty buggy(edit: which is irrelevant here, I just for some reason thought it's a laptop while typing;p) their drivers seem to also have problems on some systems with windows 10 creators update which you might have installed, don't even know if you can uninstall that as I had no reason to install it to begin with, but if you can, that would probably solve your problems. Driver issues/windows updates are not something which will be fixed on emulator side, and workarounds are not always possible, especially when noone with programming skills is affected.

Ahh I see, thanks for the post!

I'll give it a shot, see if I can rollback some drivers Smile

EDIT: I rolled back some gpu drivers, win10 updates were too troublesome to deal with, so far nothing has changed but somehow my controls came back so I can technically play again Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Homescreen GUI messed up - Doggo the Poggo - 02-01-2018, 02:38 PM
RE: Homescreen GUI messed up - AkiraJkr - 02-01-2018, 07:23 PM
RE: Homescreen GUI messed up - LunaMoo - 02-02-2018, 09:05 AM
RE: Homescreen GUI messed up - Doggo the Poggo - 02-02-2018 09:47 AM