The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Prince of Persia : Revelations
11-09-2017, 09:55 AM
Prince of Persia : Revelations
Title - Dahaka Chase Black Screen issue
Genre - Action , Hack and Slash , Puzzle
Region - USA
Format - ISO
Version - Don't know I downloaded this game from emuparadise (USA) one , PPSSPP VERSION - 1.4.2
GAME ID - ULUS100630000
Issue - Ingame
Logs - as attachment
I don't know what logs are so , I just took ppsspp.ini
And copied data there , I guess it has old logs (whatever ) so I deleted that , and played the game gone there where the glitch / black screen happened then go the refreshed one and uploaded here

OS - I am using Android , Redmi Note 3 Pro 3gb version , PPSSPP Version 1.4.2

Now let me explain this

I was playing the game normally and continuously I liked it to , I was familiar with this game before too so I know all combats and buttons , when I reached
Southern Passage - Present , I know there was Dahaka Chase , I jumped of the gap and reached the gate like in the pc version when I reached a black screen appeared like hell all I can hear the voice of prince that "Dahaka is here" something like this with a black screen after 16 seconds I was able to see prince's health and gauge only on top right corner only nothing more but a black screen like the screen shot I posted , then what , I searched the internet about this nothing helpful , I guess posting here would be good. So please I beg you guys please really love this game , I will do every thing for this . Thanks in Advance

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

.txt  ppsspp.txt (Size: 6.95 KB / Downloads: 1531)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Prince of Persia : Revelations - RockingVJ - 11-09-2017 09:55 AM