The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Saves transferred from Android to Windows not working?
11-08-2017, 09:19 PM
Question Saves transferred from Android to Windows not working?
So a while back I played through Fate/Extra on my PC and decided to go through new game+ on my phone in my spare time / short breaks, I went to the memstick folder, copied the saves over and had no issues at all, both the regular saves and the states worked normally and I managed to continue just fine on my phone and that was that

But now a couple weeks later I have some other games on my phone, Project Diva Extend and Persona 3, although I started playing them on Android first I've decided to keep at it sometimes when I'm at home since I can do it on a bigger screen and higher resolution and all that so I copied my saves over to my PC and while the PSP saves themselves work, the save states don't, every time I try to load them it says it failed to do so and I'm not sure why, it seems a bit odd to me that it's not working the other way around when it's Android -> Windows and not Windows -> Android like I did before

I did find this page github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/wiki/Help:-My-saves-won%27t-load and it doesn't seem to be any of those issues, the game ID and region are the same since it's the same .iso just copied over to my phone, I haven't used cheats or modified the games or saves in any way and I don't think it's a time paradox issue either, is there anything I'm doing wrong here that could solve this issue?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Saves transferred from Android to Windows not working? - Tardivex - 11-08-2017 09:19 PM