The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help to change name of games
09-09-2017, 06:58 PM
Help to change name of games
Hello, everyone!. Thank you for reading my post. I know that this is possible, but if you do not think it is, please refrain yourself from answering. Also, please avoid comments such as "google it!", which people who do not want to help commonly write. I have researched the subject for hours, including here at the forums, but have not found something understandable (I apologize because the answer could be in the forums, but I could not find it). Sadly, some poeple want to outstand doing stupid things, such as renaming a game as "My name is ..., and I am the greatest in the world" or "game uploaded by ..." (who cares about that?). I have a few games to rename, and even when I have already renamed the file names in Windows (I am using PPSSPP 1.4.2 with Windows 7 and 8.1, both with 64 bits), the stupid names still show on PPSSPP after I load the emulator (on the blue screen that has the name of the games with a picture). I have found some programs for renaming ".iso" files, such as "PSPISORenamer", but I do not know if that is waht I need, and they do not have clear instructions for using them. So, I need to change the name of the games from something stupid and annoying such as "game uploaded by ..." to the real names such as "Final Fantasy 1" or "Valkyrie Profile Lenneth" (also change some names from Japanese to English, or at least from Japanese to Latin characters). I have to do that for ".iso" and ".cso" files. Thank you very much for all your help and useful comments.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Help to change name of games - hhisc29926 - 09-09-2017 06:58 PM
RE: Help to change name of games - ZeroX4 - 09-10-2017, 07:24 AM