The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
[Solved] Dissidia 12 graphics issue
07-25-2017, 07:53 AM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2017 02:33 PM by GuilhermeGS2.)
[Solved] Dissidia 12 graphics issue
1. When using buffered rendering and 1:1 resolution, the game is really slow on android.It only gives 10 fps with 100% speed.That's too bad.With 1×psp resolution, the game is really fast but the graphics becomes really bad and awful. That's not all.

In buffered rendering mode(with whatever settings) graphics doesn't work right when videos are shown in game.In some video's, almost like a 2nd small window opens at the left corner of the screen. And sometimes videos plays very slowly.

2. In non-buffered mode the game is playable with 15 fps,frameskip-1.100% speed.That's ok.

But when delivering our favourite ex-mode special attack,the screen goes really dark.Morever when playing in stage- 'Order's Sanctuary',the screen goes dark as well.That's the best looking stage!That's disgusting and I believe EVERYONE HATES THAT.Ain't I right?

Solving problems for buffered rendering mode and making the game work with 100% speed might be tougher than solving problems for skip buffer mode.

But we would really like to play the game solving any of those problems described above.I personally recommend solving it for skip buffer mode as it has only two problems to be fixed.

Here's the screenshots.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
[Solved] Dissidia 12 graphics issue - Abdur Rahman - 07-25-2017 07:53 AM
RE: Dissidia 12 graphics issue - cybercjt - 07-28-2017, 10:15 AM
RE: Dissidia 12 graphics issue - cybercjt - 07-28-2017, 12:14 PM