Thread Rating:
  • 15 Votes - 4.33 Average
Hamachi Server List (Put Yours Here)
09-27-2014, 09:05 PM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2014 09:06 PM by BlackTrigger.)
RE: Hamachi Server List (Put Yours Here)
Hi guys sorry for the disturb but can anyone help me?
I tried to play Soul Calibur with my friend and we weren't able to play, in our first try we weren't able to see each other in the lobby but at the second try we tried to play with a diffirent build made by AdmN, so we was actually able to see each other in the lobby but we weren't able to play, after one of us sent the request of battle,one of us went to the character and stage select and the other stayed stucked in the lobby... do I have to do something special, both of us uncheked the fast memory option, do I have to do something with the alternative speed as Monster Hunter? I know that in Monster HUnter we have to put the alternative speed at 3 FPS, we have to use it when the mission is going to start and obviously that worked fine even if we were 4 player...so do I have to do something like that for soul calibur too? thanks for your attention and sorry for my bad english I hope that it is understandable Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Hamachi public servers - Rangrot - 01-11-2014, 02:08 PM
My Hamachi Network - _Zer0_ - 09-17-2014, 11:54 PM
RE: Hamachi Server List (Put Yours Here) - BlackTrigger - 09-27-2014 09:05 PM