The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Problems with multiplayer in 1.4.2
06-03-2017, 07:54 AM
Problems with multiplayer in 1.4.2
I downloaded the latest version of PPSSPP (v1.4.2 at the time of writing) to try to play MHP3rd with a friend.

I forwarded my ports and we decided to both try connecting to coldbird as well as have him connect to me directly.

We've unchecked fast memory, throttled to both 25% and 5%, and even went so far as to try disabling our firewall while connecting.

However, while we can join a lobby and see each other, nothing we do is allowing us to join a hunt with each other. Every single time I load up a hunt, he joins in and readies up. If we're attempting with a throttle, we throttle before starting the quest and unthrottle when it says "Beginning Quest". Otherwise, we just let it sit until the level loads. We haven't managed to start a quest without the ever so persistent "(Player) has broke off from the group" message.

I'm wondering if there are any steps we might be able to take to allow us to load in properly while staying on 1.4.2, seeing as it's the most recent version and conveniently has a built in pro adhoc server function.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Problems with multiplayer in 1.4.2 - Pickles - 06-03-2017 07:54 AM