Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Using pre-existing PSP save files in PPSSPP
04-23-2017, 11:52 PM
RE: Using pre-existing PSP save files in PPSSPP
(04-21-2017 09:54 PM)LunaMoo Wrote:  Another thing to mention there are existing some hackish patches mostly if not exclusively used by pirates using heavily outdated psp firmware which change the games to work on those older firmwares not supported by newer games. If you used those, your savedata will likely not be compatible with proper PSP savedata neither with PPSSPP savedata. This is most commonly(but not limited to) a problem with games allowing to transfer saves from past releases as even if you get savedata from same region it will fail.

I think you're unfortunately right about this I have installed 6.60 PRO C on my PSP. I installed it so that I could display my PSP gameplay on my PC. After doing that I was able to record the 9 PSP exclusive comic missions for XML2.

For one of my latest video's I have recorded the alternate costumes for most of the playable characters in the same game. The problem with this is that it's very difficult to tell what some of the costumes are when reviewing my screenshots.

This is why I was hoping to be able to use a pre-existing PSP save file in PPSSPP emulator. Instead of having to continue with the new save file that I created in PPSSPP. Not only would it save me some time it would also be easier to identify the costumes because of the higher graphics quality.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Using pre-existing PSP save files in PPSSPP - MAUDCAUERA19922006 - 04-23-2017 11:52 PM