The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Adhoc problems - PLS HELP!
03-05-2017, 12:16 PM
Question Adhoc problems - PLS HELP!
I need help in setting up adhoc. I really wanna play adhoc via LAN with my little bro but ppsspp just simply refuses. I've done everything i can but to no avail. I've allowed the firewall to let ppsspp access public and private networks, enabled built in adhoc server, the host address is my pc's ip address, tried disabling and enabling features back and forth but still nothing happens. Monster Hunter Portable 3rd can intialize the network but it freezes whenever the online gathering hall loads, Gran Turismo psp on the other hand is quite weird. I can open a lobby and the other pc can detect it but the lobby appears and disappears at regular intervals and i try to connect to one but the only result is "connection failed". What can i do to solve this problem because i wanna play so bad. I'll try to play and connect other games to see if these are game specific problems. Thanks in advance
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Adhoc problems - PLS HELP! - Stormtrooper - 03-05-2017 12:16 PM
RE: Adhoc problems - PLS HELP! - tywald - 03-05-2017, 03:39 PM
RE: Adhoc problems - PLS HELP! - nc50lc - 03-06-2017, 07:37 AM
RE: Adhoc problems - PLS HELP! - tywald - 03-06-2017, 10:28 AM
RE: Adhoc problems - PLS HELP! - tywald - 03-05-2017, 04:58 PM