Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
God of War Chains of Olympus/Ghost of Sparta - Performance improvements codes
04-24-2017, 06:27 AM (This post was last modified: 05-15-2017 07:24 AM by Kabuto_Kun.)
RE: God of War Chains of Olympus/Ghost of Sparta - Performance improvements codes
(04-24-2017 01:38 AM)YukiHerz Wrote:  Sorry for the bump, I'm looking for codes for this version of Chains of Olympus, NPUG-80325.
The only other cwcheat i've seen for this version has it listed as God of War: Chains of Olympus (PlayStation Store)[US].

NPUG-80325 added to the post.
Not sure if the same cheat works with NPEG-00023, the EUR PSN release, will check later. I plan to add PSN releases for Ghost of Sparta later.

I slightly updated the conditional lines for all these GoW cheats in an effort to detect and avoid the use of a specific cheat on an incorrect game release/region. It works for Chains of Olympus, but for Ghost of Sparta the BIN files between releases have very little difference from each other yet they still have offsets in its functions. I also fixed some time ago the game freeze/crash while using the Default cheat.

Unrelated to this thread but in case you're interested I took a second look at Dante's Inferno, and I made a FPS unlock cheat for it so now there's no need to mess with its game files. I updated its original post, the one you linked before.

goo.gl/kNOhTz : 60FPS master list, Mar. 2017 ; Reddit /u/Kabuto_Kun
forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=4799&pid=105128#pid105128 : Unlock FPS in PSP games ("easy method")
forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=4799&pid=123500#pid123500 : Permanently patch a PSP game with CW cheats.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: God of War Chains of Olympus/Ghost of Sparta - Performance improvements codes - Kabuto_Kun - 04-24-2017 06:27 AM