Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica Portable
02-18-2016, 10:21 PM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2016 11:08 PM by vnctdj.)
RE: Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica Portable
(02-08-2016 04:54 PM)Lord Sithis Wrote:  The soul gem throw crash can be solved by saving the game before that event and then playing in the original, unpatched game. After that event you can continue on the english game.

Mami's route crashes can be solved by playing in other emulators. When you are in the battle that causes the crash, save and copy your savedata to another emulator (for this i use jpcsp).

I hope I helped!!

Indeed, ¡you helped a lot with your info! ¡thanks a lot bro! i'm now in the Homura Route ;D

(02-11-2016 05:01 PM)Lord Sithis Wrote:  I have a problem. In Sayaka's route, after the fight with Izabel, there is a scene with Kyoko and Sayaka and then you have to fight with Oktavia. But, when Kyoko is talking to Kyubey, the game fades to black and crashes.

What can I do?

Well, i'll tell you that i simply passed that point without problems, i'm using a ISO version of the game, i found it in [Censored]. Obviously, only the japanese version, if you want, try it and maybe the problem solves =)

Edit by vnctdj : Piracy is not allowed on our forum, please respect the rules.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica Portable - Mehiel_V - 02-18-2016 10:21 PM