Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Can someone port the dreamcast emulator (nulldce unreleased) for idevices???
03-22-2013, 11:34 PM (This post was last modified: 03-22-2013 11:35 PM by VIRGIN KLM.)
RE: CAN SOMEONE PORT THE DREAMCAST EMULATOR(ANDROID VERSION NULLDC) FOR IDEVICES???
(03-22-2013 10:26 PM)EvilKingStan Wrote:  
(03-22-2013 09:49 PM)VIRGIN KLM Wrote:  
(03-22-2013 04:05 PM)EvilKingStan Wrote:  I guess. PPSSPP was ported because code was written to support iDevices. NullDC is open-source I believe, but the Android port's code isn't publicly available yet. There's only a leaked (and heavily outdated) APK floating around. If it was to be done, someone would pretty much have to start from the code for PC. Which would be quite a bit of work to say the least.

Wrong! Tongue
https://code.google.com/p/nulldce/

It will or could happen. It's just that drkIIRaziel and gigaherz are not working on it anymore for some serious and some rather bleak reasons. The source is there though.

Check again, everything is empty. No code that I could find.
Also, they may still be working on it, see here.
One of the developers joins the conversation saying that they're still working on it, just that drk is a perfectionist to the 10th degree and doesn't want to release an unfinished product.
Some days after that he posted that that due to real life he has to give up the project indefinitely and that he'll review the possibility of opening the source (which sounded like he won't and it was a simple way to avoid people ignoring him).
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: CAN SOMEONE PORT THE DREAMCAST EMULATOR(ANDROID VERSION NULLDC) FOR IDEVICES??? - VIRGIN KLM - 03-22-2013 11:34 PM