The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Steam Link streaming and "Alternative speed" feature don't work together
12-12-2015, 04:03 PM
Steam Link streaming and "Alternative speed" feature don't work together
Hello,

I just configured PPSSPP to be launchable through Steam so I could stream it to my TV with the new Steam Link. For those unfamiliar, it's a little $50 device from Steam that lets you stream anything from your PC running Steam to a TV in another room on your network. It basically receives streaming video of what's going on on your PC, but also handles the gamepad input.

It works pretty great, except for one feature... the alternative speed function. I tested it locally without the Steam Link and it works just fine, but when I am playing it through the Steam Link, it doesn't.

What I see is whenever I hit the toggle for Alternative Speed, it correctly announces that it is going into that mode at the top, it speeds up for maybe a split a second, and then it returns to normal speed. At that point, toggling back and forth does nothing.

I'm using the latest stable version, 1.1.1. Does anyone know what the deal with this is? I've tried switching between OpenGL and Direct3D and it didn't help.

Thanks for any assistance.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Steam Link streaming and "Alternative speed" feature don't work together - Kenaf - 12-12-2015 04:03 PM