Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ppsspp windows 10 mobile port
10-04-2017, 09:16 AM (This post was last modified: Yesterday 04:45 AM by Arydigital.)
RE: ppsspp windows 10 mobile port
Unfortunately I am not a pro at using git, but I have pulled the actual version a few weeks ago and worked on that.

I'll try to create a branch or pull request once I have fixed the bugs left. The ported code also need some polishing here and there.

Right now it fully works with x86 without problems. On ARM, it has a bug where in 2D games, random elements of the game is missing. I have figured out that it differs in the worldMatrix from the x86 version where all just works. But I do not know if I can go further than that as those values are coming right from the EMU.
(10-20-2016 09:28 PM)tomatelopes Wrote:  Any news about the Windows 10 Mobile port? Maybe a port of iOS 1.3 version with new microsoft's ios-to-w10 program?

Same here, also hoping you can share the package code so we can side load the app.
I'd love to see this happen. Is there at least a beta available or something?

EDIT: I've been lurking since before PPSSPP was the go to PSP emulator, but this was Ary Dramas the first thing I found important enough to actually register.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
ppsspp windows 10 mobile port - anailton - 12-09-2015, 04:29 PM
RE: ppsspp windows 10 mobile port - 4rmer - 08-17-2016, 05:42 AM
RE: ppsspp windows 10 mobile port - Arydigital - 10-04-2017 09:16 AM