The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Noob here, Please help!!
07-21-2015, 03:14 AM
Noob here, Please help!!
Hey guys, I am trying to do this

(02-07-2014 03:14 AM)Cupid Wrote:  Hi guys, so this is for the current running Mac OS X build 0.9.6. I couldn't find any information on this myself so I figured I would post it for any other Mac users who couldn't get it working.

Step 1: Open PPSSPP and navigate to the settings/system on the right side of the application. Scroll down and check the Activate Cheats option.

Step 2: Start your game and then shut down PPSSPP after you reach the title screen.

Step 3: Next, you will need to open a terminal and paste this in -
defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles -boolean TRUE
This will allow you to see the hidden files on your Mac.

Step 4: On the top menu bar click on Go/computer/users/your_name/.config/ppsspp/psp/cheats

Step 5: Open the .ini file associated with your game and enter all the codes you desire.

Step 6: Once finished, open up PPSSPP and launch your game. Once to the title screen, hit the ESC key and navigate to the right where it says Cheats and activate or deactivate any that your heart desire.

Thanks for reading and feel free to comment if you have any questions. Just for reference this was done on Mac OS X Mavericks.

but I can't seem to do step 4, I can't find what it is asking if anyone could clarify this a bit more, or post photos as to where I can find step 4 that would be great.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Noob here, Please help!! - MrHallmark - 07-21-2015 03:14 AM
RE: Noob here, Please help!! - Inuyashaya - 07-21-2015, 03:33 AM
RE: Noob here, Please help!! - MrHallmark - 07-21-2015, 01:34 PM
RE: Noob here, Please help!! - Inuyashaya - 07-21-2015, 06:23 PM