The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Other then mhp3 is there many other games that need pauth files to run ?
04-05-2015, 09:01 PM
Other then mhp3 is there many other games that need pauth files to run ?
I've know of ppsspp emu for years, but I didn't know psp emulation has progress so far and fast. It seemed like just a couple of years ago ppsspp was only able to run home-brew stuff and not retail.

I'm very impressed and now I'm really interested in playing my games on the ppsspp on my PC. I wanted to play mhp3 again but after reading the mhp3 thread I noticed that you need to pauth files for the game to run in ppsspp. Well I wanted to know do most games need their own set of unique pauth files to run or is it a handful of games ? I'm not asking for specific numbers just a estimated percentage. Do most games need pauth files to run ? Also I want to make clear I'm not asking where to get files either. I don't know if important but I have a psp and games bought in the USA. Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Other then mhp3 is there many other games that need pauth files to run ? - Subzero999 - 04-05-2015 09:01 PM