The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Screen turning black every particle that appears
03-12-2015, 12:50 PM
Screen turning black every particle that appears
Hey there, I'm having issues with ppsspp
I have a Oneplus One and I installed the emulator and all works just fine
The game as example here is "Ratcher & Clank - Size Matters"
The problem is when I use "Non-buffered rendering", whenever I hit the ground for example, the particles that appear from the ground make the screen turn black for the particle time and when the particle fades the screen comes back on
I usually use the "Buffered rendering" whenever i come across missions where there are way too many particles, but when i buffer, the game is very bad looking and looks like graphics from nintendo
So mostly i play without buffering, the quality is fantastic, the speed is amazing no lag AT ALL
It's all great, but when it comes to little particles the screen just flickers and its annoying, its still playable but if there is a way to fix it please tell me
It's pretty much the same with other games like "Secret agent Clank" or "Daxter"
Here are my settings so you can have a better idea :
Frameskipping - off
Prevent FPS from exceeding 60 - check
Features TAB - off
Performance TAB - all check and curves quality - High
Texture scalling and filtering - both off
Google TAB - off
Hack settings TAB :
Disable alpha test - check
Texture coord speedhack - check , rest all uncheck
Latest 2 TABS - uncheck
SYSTEM
Emulation TAB - All check except for "force real clock sync" ( I/0 timing - fast ) ( PSP's CPU clock - 0 )
The rest is irrelevant
DEVELOPERS TOOLS
Only Dynarec ( JIT ) - check

And that's abut it, i have found those to be the best settings to play games on my device, without lag, smooth, nice graphics and just awesome
The only problem is I have to wait sometimes a couple of seconds for the particles to dissapear and the screen to be back on so if anybody can help me with that i would appreciate

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Screen turning black every particle that appears - helpme - 03-12-2015 12:50 PM