Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V: Tag Force Special
08-13-2015, 03:14 PM (This post was last modified: 08-13-2015 05:28 PM by hamsterpellet.)
How to play multiplayer in the same LAN?
Hi everyone. I tried to play Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V Tag Force Special in multiplayer with a friend but couldn't. We are using version 1.0.1 downloaded directly from the official site. We are connected the same WiFi network at home. We are able to play other computer LAN games with no problem. Therefore it seems to me that we shouldn't need anything like Hamachi in this situation.

I looked around for tutorials, but unfortunately I was confused with many different tutorials, especially because they seem to be outdated (referring to old versions of PPSSPP, like 0.9). I looked at this tutorial, for example: [I tried to link the tutorial but I got an error "You cannot post clickable links to this forum threads and posts." - it is the tutorial by Adhenovan]

Look at the print-screen I attached (the print-screen of my PPSSPP). 192.168.1.107 is my local IP address. In my friend's PPSSPP, I put the same thing, except I unchecked the "enable built in PRO ad-hoc server". It didn't work. I also tried to uncheck that option in my PPSSPP as well and execute a downloaded proAdhocServer.exe from here: [again the same error didn't allow me to link, it's the attachment id 9368]
This attempt also didn't work. What am I doing wrong?

Also, my computer is 64 bits and his is 32 bits, could this be a problem? Should I execute the 32-bit version in my computer as well? We already tried so many different things!

I appreciate any help, also if you need any extra information I will be happy to provide them.

EDIT: I tried Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 3 instead of Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V Tag Force Special, and with the same configurations I said above, it worked!! I was surprised. For some reason, the Arc-V one is not working somehow. What could be the reason? I've seen other people playing it, why is it not working for me?

Any input appreciated!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to play multiplayer in the same LAN? - hamsterpellet - 08-13-2015 03:14 PM