Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 5 Average
[Tutorial] How to play on Black-seraph.com (formerly coldbird.net)
02-02-2015, 03:20 AM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2015 03:47 AM by pRogz.)
RE: [Video Tutorial] Online using only PPSSPP (24/7 coldbird server)
I think we are still in step 1. All this seem to do is take out all the tunneling program out of the way. Im trying to play Monster Hunter Freedom with another person and we both cant connect with each other. We are using UPnP and not DMZ though.

I really dont want to use DMZ on my IP... to play, I mean, Im getting Monster Hunter 4 on 3ds soon, so it wont matter too much, but it would be nice to get this working.

Edit: I am using a ASUS RT-N66R with upnp enabled.

edit: Turned on DMZ on my IP and it works now. Wow.

edit 2: My friends went offline, and was doing it randomly with people that were already in the guild hall, and finally it worked from the DMZ (I tried it 2 times before trying on DMZ, so i knew it was my problem at first)

edit 3: Played a full monster hunter freedom unite quest, then exited the guild hall, then tried making something, came back to the guild hall and it was reporting all lobbies were full. then i quit.

edit 4: if anyone is trying to reproduce my results, i also did follow the instructions from post #13 (I cant post the image link cause of the forums rules i guess, or any links in general)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Tutorial] - rohirim - 01-08-2015, 01:51 PM
RE: [Video Tutorial] Online using only PPSSPP (24/7 coldbird server) - pRogz - 02-02-2015 03:20 AM