The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PPSSPP does not work anymore. It used to work well though
11-23-2014, 08:00 AM
PPSSPP does not work anymore. It used to work well though
Hello everyone. I'm new to the forums here and i know many of you must be very very very busy, but i need help.

I've been using ppsspp for years now, mostly playing the first disgaea, and i have never had problems before.[/size]

I stopped playing for awhile, but i recently got back into it. And when i went to my favorite level to grind, i got the "PPSSPP has stopped working" message. I assume it had something to do with all those enemies moving simultaneously, but this had never happened before and i had played this level many many times before. But now i can't play it anymore or else ppsspp crashes. I'm afraid of ppsspp crashing whenever i have to fight multiple enemies at once in-game.

What changed that doesn't allow multiple enemies to be moving on screen anymore? How can i fix this? Can i fix it by using the ppsspp settings or doing something with the files?

Graphics card: Intel® HD Graphics 4000

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
PPSSPP does not work anymore. It used to work well though - Whoppers - 11-23-2014 08:00 AM