The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PPSSPP for Mac [NOT ASKING]
03-05-2013, 01:45 AM
PPSSPP for Mac [NOT ASKING]
Hi, I'm new here.

The other day I was surprised there weren't any Mac builds ready to download so I cloned the repo and was able to build it easily. I haven't done much emulation-related coding but I'm pretty sure I can put together a Mac build for you guys from time to time. Is there any interest? I could also fix OSX-related issues if I find some (clang throws 50+ warnings and my OCD is urging me to fix them, lol). For example, I just did a pull and seems to be broken (I'm not sure if it's OSX-specific or just someone who decided to push without testing Tongue).

So, is there any interest in a Mac mantainer? I know I'll be diving into the codebase, HLE seems pretty clever and interesting, the farthest I got was to implement a basic Z80 interpreter, heh.

BTW, running "cmake -G Xcode ." seems to generate broken projects (both PPSSSPPHeadless and PPSSPPSDL seem to be unable to link). I'm investigating the issue but if someone has any clues I'm all ears Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
PPSSPP for Mac [NOT ASKING] - CilantroZ - 03-05-2013 01:45 AM