Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is/are your favorite game(s) of all time? (any system)
10-15-2014, 07:19 PM
RE: What is/are your favorite game(s) of all time? (any system)
I have played alot of games on alot of systems(old and new consoles and PC) but my favourite games are those with a good story and really fun gameplay. If you liked Metal gear solid i'm sure you will love these:

10-Crash bandicoot 2/crash bandicoot 3(PS1 exclusive)- This games have almost no story however the gameplay is great!

9-Digimon World 2003(PS1 Exclusive)- Probably the first rpg i played good story(nothing groundbreaking... but nice) and gameplay similar to pokémon games.

8-Far Cry 3(PS3/XB360/PC)-This was the game that made me look diferently to first person shooters, the villain(Vaas) in this game WOW O.O

7-Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3(PS2/ps3/XB360)-This game is my favourite fighting game, really good gameplay and story similar to the show! I also like tenkaichi 3 but i prefer 2D fighters.

6-Rayman Origins(ps3/x360/psvita/xboxone/ps4/pc)-I know this game looks for kids xD but this is the best platform game i have played. The final levels become really hard(hard but NOT unfair).

5-Assassins creed 2and AC:Revelations(ps3/xb360/PC)-Most people thing this games are the same every year but i thing the most important thing is the story not the graphics and the story in these 2 is great! AC2 is better than revelations but i rlly liked the revelations ending.

4- God of War 3(PS3 Exclusive)- I love the 3 god of war games but this is probably my favourite because of the ending... in my opinion it was the perfect ending to this series. (God of War:Ascension had good graphics but the story was SHIT! the 2 god of war's from psp are good)

3-Max Payne 3(All 3 max payne games are awesome but this had more cinematic feeling)(PS3/Xb360/PC)- This game has a really dark story, it talks about the worst human actions like organ trafic, cold bloded murder,torture,etc I really recomend it!

2-Uncharted 3(PS3 exclusive) - This was the first game i played when i got a ps3, i had never played any uncharted so i didnt had high expectations for this but only after 5min in the game i was loving the movie-like gameplay and story!! After playing it i bough other uncharted.

1-The Last of Us(PS3 Exclusive) - WOW! This game is nearly perfect! Great gameplay, story, characters, voiceacting, everything! Not the tipical zombie game/movie. My favourite game of all time. Wish this game came out for PC,xbox and wii u because this is a masterpiece! (Cant wait to play it on Rpcs3 emulator)

There are other games i love like: super mario:6 golden coins,conkers bad fur day(really funny game xD),Rayman2,Pokémon gold,uncharted 2,etcetc ,but these are probably my favourites(unless i forgot xD).

Note: There are some games i havent played yet(But will play!) that i heard they have great story like Red Dead Redemption, bioshock, grim fandango,to the moon,etc
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is/are your favorite game(s) of all time? (any system) - NaughtyDogFTW - 10-15-2014 07:19 PM