Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What games are wonderful on handheld game console?
08-20-2014, 12:02 PM
RE: What games are wonderful on handheld game console?
Back to the topic, about emulation suggestions:

PS1 = Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Final Fantasy 9, Resident Evil 1, Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3.

N64 = Super Mario 64, The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask, 007: Golden Eye, Perfect Dark, Mario Kart 64, Star Fox 64.

DS = The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks, New Super Mario Bros, Mario Kart DS, Shim Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor, Okamiden, Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword, Mario And Luigi: Partners in Time, Chrono Trigger DS (the best version), 999: 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors

PPSSPP = Final Fantasy: Crisis Core, Final Fantasy Tactics (Best Version), Shim Megami Tensei: Persona 3, Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together

GBA = The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap, Mario And Luigi: Super Star Saga, Final Fantasy 6, Tactics Ogre: Knights of Lodis, Fire Emblem
Game Boy, GBC = The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons, The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages, The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening

Snes = The Legend of Zelda: A Link to The Past, Super Mario World, Yoshi Island, Super Mario All Stars, Super Punch Out, Donkey Kong Country, Super Mario RPG, Turtles in Time, Star Fox, Super Metroid.

I was an Xperia Play gamer until my dog ate my beloved phone!

Now I’m an Xperia ZL/ZQ gamer!
Quad-Core 1.5 GHZ
2GB RAM

It works better, but i miss the gamepad!! T_T'
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What games are wonderful on handheld game console? - heiwasan - 08-20-2014 12:02 PM