Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
windows 7 and sixaxis controller on usb
06-07-2014, 10:30 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2014 10:36 PM by Gimlet.)
RE: windows 7 and sixaxis controller on usb
Specific? I uninstalled the MiJ driver, ran he program ScpDriver.exe which terminated properly. Thereafter not only did the controller not register any buttons, but the whole computer simply froze up, and I had to cycle the power.

I just uninstalled the SCP drivers, and reinstalled the MiJ driver. Now the controller exists, and the windows calibration shows that it is being recognized. Under installed game controllers, it shows up, and the properties tab opens the test panel, showing the dpad as the "hat" control, but every button at least does something. Now ppsspp seems to accept the control remapping, with the exception of the left analog stick. Odd ... d-pad left now works with MiJ driver 0.7.10001, but the left analog stick doesn't. The rest of the angles on the analog stick do work, however.

(06-07-2014 10:30 PM)Gimlet Wrote:  ... the left analog stick doesn't. The rest of the angles on the analog stick do work, however.
What I mean is that the avatar moves with the left analog stick forward, to the right and back, but not to the left. Moving the stick directly to the left fails to produce any movement at all. And I know that the controller is not broken - the test shows that it is registering properly.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: windows 7 and sixaxis controller on usb - Gimlet - 06-07-2014 10:30 PM