The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I pad ppsspp usage and errors with crashing
06-05-2014, 10:37 PM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2014 10:42 PM by blastashes.)
I pad ppsspp usage and errors with crashing
Note: this has been edited so the junkies don't troll me.

Hi, I have actually had ppsspp on my Ipad Air 128gb for 3 weeks and still haven't been able to use it.

I have tweaked through settings and turned things on and off as I've seen from doing google searches on solutions.

I've also tried over 15 earlier versions going back to 2013ish.

My ipad air has of course the arm7, and 64bit.

I am on ios7.0.4.

I have with the ipad air: OpenGL ES 3.0

I have compatible games.

[EDIT: pm me if u can help with ISO usage.]

Each time the games scarcely load and I'll see a few screens and the emulator and game will crash.

I'd actually buy this emulators gold version if the darn thing at least worked, because that's the only thing I really want.

I'm almost done with this, if they can't release something that just plain works then it shouldn't be released.

NOTES: nds4ios is amazing and works like purified running water(yes on this same ipad). #respect.

For ppsspp>
When I turn on a few of the different rendering options it will not crash but will show a black screen for the games and the audio will be messed up and jagged.

I'm tired, I've messed with this joke for days and have tried for over 10 hours to make this work.

If anyone can tell me what to do on my ipad air to make this just plain work. It would be greatly appreciated.

If not, then I'm sorry I can not donate and/or buy gold as I'd imagine is the only reason the developer even made this program......

Thanks... Sorry if I sound snippy or greedy.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I pad ppsspp usage and errors with crashing - blastashes - 06-05-2014 10:37 PM